Come visit us at the Fall show of the Utah Orchid Society. Our theme for this show is Orchid Round Up.
- Show Location –
- Red Butte Garden
300 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT
- Show Times –
- Friday, October 31st
- Show Setup starting at 1:00 PM through 5:30 PM (Public is welcome to bring plants in for the show)
- Remember this is a Exhibit Show, you are welcome to enter plants in the society table if you do not wish to enter a full table or card table exhibit.
- Saturday, November 1st
- Judging (Utah Orchid Society members) –
- Continental Breakfast: 7:00 am to about 7:30 am
- Ribbon Judging: about 7:30 am to completion
- Regular Show Hours (Open to the Public): 9:00 am to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, November 2nd
- Regular Show Hours (Open to the public): 9:00 am to 5:00 PM
- Tear down: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Clean up
Remember, nice, clean and bug free. Bring your decorative pots or black cloth to wrap the pots with if the plant pot is "just a pot".
The show set up period is very short for this show. Please preregister your plants using the Plant Registration System found in the Pages section under the Orchid Show link. You do not need to be a society member to use the system. The time savings is amazing at the show.